Monday, July 05, 2004

Why do people feel the need to talk?

So, I'm talking to this guy the other day and he really just called to talk. He had no desire to order, inquire about a product, or anything. So, he decides he's going to talk to me anyway. He starts telling me about this great deal he found on a 79 Cadillac Deville. It would seem he bought it from the local mortician. So, this guy tells me that he's had his eye on this car since Frank's wife died. It would appear that Frank traded the car to the mortician as payment for burying his late wife. As it turns out, the mortician had a total of nine cars that he had taken in trade for burying his friends wives. Is there something going on in this town that should be investigated? I can already see this as a documentary on A&E - no one knew what was really going on in this quiet town until the local mortician turned car dealer was offing peoples wives to secretly steal their cars. I should also mention that both the customer and the mortician were on their second wives. Sounds like something in the "water" to me. Do you think they have this here problem in Canada, eh? Either way, I was tied up with this guy for 30 minutes of my life that I will never see again. I felt robbed. I honestly don't like Cadillacs so hearing about a sweat deal that a suspicious mortician gave someone is about as high on my list of things to do as that in home vasectomy kit is. Hmm...

2 Comments:

That's sick. Hee!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 11:12 AM  
Wow! He does sound suspicious!

xoxo
posted by Blogger Good Wife at 5:24 PM