Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun with Photos


So I spent the evening with Tiffany...Mikes girlfriend. This is the fun we had, inspired by Frank Miller and his graphic novel Sin City. Mike and my hot wife were studying for exams and test while we made a few fun shots of Tiffany...for what reason I'm not sure. I do seem to really enjoy photography and playing with the camera so I was all amped up about this all day. I made a bunch more but this is the only one I posted. There are a few more black and white shots, as well as a few more multiplicity shots. I may post them all on the photo blog so you guys don't have to look at them if you don't want to. It's late, and I'm tired but this was way fun. I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot more photography this summer.

In other news the Jeep of Doom is fixed and I have something to drive to work again. I'm thrilled. I missed my Jeep but I got it back right in time for the rain. Nice huh? Oh well. I guess I can take the top off this weekend. Have a good Monday everybody.

9 Comments:

That's a great shot, very interesting.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 2:18 AM  
Thanks Chas! It's very Sin Cityesque but that's the look I was going for. I've got a few more I may post depending on how creative my editing gets.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 8:50 AM  
I'm now attempting to sell my books back. Obviously rape is eminent. I guess it's just a question of lube or not at this point. Your people couldn't even FIND my books, and every other textbook whoring site either won't buy em back or is seriously lowballing. Sorry man, but I hate your industry. On average, they are offering me $10.00 for a book that I can sell on half.com, right now, for $30.00. It's been a while since I had an economics class, but I'm pretty sure thats the very definition of a sellers market in effect.
/Mike
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 9:44 PM  
OH yeah, nice pic of Tiffany. She looks better on the bike though.
/Mike
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 9:45 PM  
You should have only colored the eyes or the lips. Not both.

But yeah, great shot.

And Mike, grab the lube hun, that's gonna hurt.
posted by Blogger Jenn at 10:56 PM  
It's not that bad. Mike, you haven't even asked me what I can buy your books for. Maybe I can get you more than $10.

Jenn, I didn't think about just doing one or the other. For some reason I thought it was neat to do both. I had leftover grilled pizza last night and thought about you.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 8:44 AM  
fun stuff!! Looks great :)

If you really want to have some fun with photography and learn without having to pay for any classes.. there's a fantastic photography group you can join.

Utata

Join here:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/utata/

Their website here:
http://www.utata.org/

My member's page here:
http://www.utata.org/projects/artists/insanityinfusion/index.php
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 1:36 PM  
I dreamed of grilled pizza last night. Im hauling it to Chattavegas the second weekend in May!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 9:16 AM  
Grilled Pizza rules...rules I tell you!

Thank you for the links Insanity. I'll likely get the hot wife and I a joint account.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 12:57 PM