Sunday, April 23, 2006

Multiplicity

Ever wanted three wives? I neglected everything I was supposed to do do today like change the oil in my hot wifes car, and flush the radiator. I did get the grass cut and a picture hung up. At the end of the day we grilled pizza. I'd never had grilled pizza before and we'd never tried it. It turned out pretty good I think. The pizza is basically baked on the grill and it has a little of the smokey flavor that the oven doesn't have. Anyway, I mentioned last week that I was taking pictures of Mikes girlfriend Tiffany for her MySpace page (oh, and I have a rant about MySpace ho's for later this week as well) and I told them I wanted to try some multiplicity shots. This was my test shot, if the ones with Tiffany work out as well I think I'll post those too. For now, I have this one for your viewing pleasure.

4 Comments:

Pretty good picture. Love that timing option eh? :) To make it have a creepy feel do it in the dark and paint the person with a flash light. :)
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 10:12 AM  
super super cute!! Your wife on the floor is a great shot .. but lucky man you.. having three beauties all to yourself! :)
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 4:47 PM  
Chris - that's actually three pictures photochopped in to one. It's a neat trick and I did a bunch more today with Mikes girlfriend.

Insanity - I was thinking the same thing. What's better than one hot wife? Three hot wives! We'll probably play around with it a little more for fun later. I've been feeling creative lately.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 11:08 PM  
Polygamy!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 10:58 PM