Thursday, January 12, 2006

Seriously?

This week has been the book rush and it's been hectic and busy...much like I was hoping for. It was so awesome yesterday I almost called that hateful manager of the campus store and said "So how is my bitch today?" They had a lot of returns yesterday because of us. They tell students that we don't carry the right books so when they come to the store to see, they buy from us because we're cheaper and return the books to them. They may still have had more sales than us, but they had double the returns we did because they suck. We're slowly but surely taking over this campus so in the next year or so I'll be running this show. Enough of that.

We get to meet a lot of interesting people...as I'm sure you can imagine. Mike was nice enough to loan me his girlfriend (to be a book ho) for the rush. I really hate that it was just the two of us, but this girl came in that looked like a hooker. Not because she had on too much make-up or was dressed sleezy. She came in with her hair in some sort of spikey twist (I'm sure there is a term for that, but I don't know it), eye make-up from here eyebrows to her eyelids, tons of blush or rouge, the brightest red lipstick I've ever seen in my life, fishnet stockings, plaid skirt, clear high heels, and a really nice button down shirt that was open so we could see the corset she had on under it. She got nervous when we asked had she just left work so we're pretty sure she was a hooker that's hooking her way through college. Later that day we get another girl with a skin tight (and form fitting) shirt that says "Brunette's make the best snowbunnies." I asked her what that meant...maybe because I don't get it...but she just giggled and said "Hehe...we do...hehe.." Her shirt doesn't quite meet her waist line but neither do these amazingly tight jeans. Just out of the top of her jeans (besides a thong that was about to pop out) was a playboy bunny tatoo. She paid for a $58 book in ones...not just a few...58 one dollar bills. Seriously, stripper or not? A few singles makes you a waiter, 58 of them makes you a stripper...

Remember a few weeks ago I blogged about being banned from the post office? If you don't they offered to charge me $4.99 to use their pen to sign a credit card receipt. I told them how stupid that was and someone in line let me borrow a pen while I told this lady what to do with her $4.99 pen. Anyway, a few instances where you use expletives at a post office I'm pretty sure you're banned. There is another post office that's almost as close that I've been frequenting and the guys that work there think it's funny that I've said these things at a postal facility and they've of course heard about it. Anyway, they recently got a transfer in from this other post office and one of the girls working for me went in and talked to them for a minute. She made the remark "My boss is banned from the other post office because of a pen." She said "Oh, I was there that day I remember that. He's not banned, she shouldn't have tried to charge him for the pen. We were hoping he'd come back because we thought he was hot." Clearly, they're all nearsighted or something. Perhaps they are thinking of someone else, but she was pretty specific about things I said. Anyway, maybe I'm not banned. I'm still not going back...ever.

3 Comments:

They thought you were hot? Maybe they were refering to the steam coming out of your head! But regardless it's a nice compliment and perhaps it's time to hit the gym again.

Totally agree with the 58 one dollar bills comment. Stripper!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 3:01 PM  
I must have missed the post office story the first time around. How do these things always happen to you?
posted by Blogger Chastity at 9:39 AM  
I'm not sure Chas. I really wish I knew. In short the lady at the post office wanted to charge me $4.99 to use her pen to sign my credit card slip. She said that was store policy so I told her what I thought of her store policy. Luckily a dude behind me had a pen that he let me use. Maybe I just have a sign on my forehead that says "See if you can piss me off."
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 8:49 AM