Monday, November 27, 2006

Merry Christmas Bob

Okay, I may have mentioned before that my parents had some trouble with their home owners association and I still make it a point to drive by the association presidents house while in their neighborhood and either drive through his yard or call him an asshole if he's outside. Special Tiffany was nice enough to forward me this article today...

Just in case they pull the link down, a lady put a wreath in the shape of a peace sign on her door and they considered it a symbol of satan and told her she'd be fined $25 a day if she didn't take it down. So the fines would cost her about $1000 but she was leaving it. Good for her. This woman is a former association president in the current neighborhood so she doesn't see the problem. Apparently no one else does either because after the committee decided it was okay, the asshat president Bob Kearns fired them. Way to go Bob. I hope you rot in hell right next to Jack Black. So tell me, does this look like a satanic symbol to anyone else?



I didn't think so. I think homeowners associations take themselves way too seriously and believe they have way too much control over what you actually do to and around your home. These homeowners associations should take note. The real problem is that they get some form of power and think they can "fix" everything they don't like. I would have to say Bob Kearns is a Jihad terrorist and must be treated as such. His house should be vandalized every night with notes left the next morning that say "Clean this shit up before you go to work or we're fining you $25,000 an hour. Clocks ticking asshole. In the time it took you to read this note you're already in the hole $7500." Then, as he's outside cleaning it up - because mind you he wouldn't be able to get out of the driveway to go to work before he did - I'd make sure some unruly kids were driving by and throwing more stuff in his yard. I guarantee you two or three days of hard core vandalization to these peoples homes and they'll change their tune about symbols of satan. I don't think we have a homeowners association in our neighborhood, that was part of the appeal really, but if we did...let them tell me that one of my wifes wreathes is a symbol of satan. They'd have a pink house with zombified gnomes that would be converted to a haven for drug rehabbing sex offenders on their hands. Oh, and Hakmid the terrorist across the street from us, would have a class A lawn compared to what I'd keep.

Rise up and be recognized Bob Kearns. You're the Asshat of the Month for December. If someone does something to top you, I'll be shocked. Merry Fucking Christmas Bob...I have to wonder...is Santa considered a symbol of Satan in your neighborhood too? I mean, you could rearrange the letters...it could be a subliminal message you know. All these years of giving and Santa is really a tool of the devil. What about Nativity scenes? Is Jesus an okay fit for your terrorist regime governing your neighborhood? Are those politically correct? Should we hang "Happy Winter Festival" signs instead? Are those too offensive for you Bob? Bob, do you even see the irony here? You're fighting and fining during Christmas over a FUCKING PEACE SIGN! Somehow you missed the message Bob. I hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of lame...err...fame as you were hoping for. Nice job, take your war on Peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men somewhere else...asshat.

1 Comments:

Yeah isn't it suppose to be Peace on Earth and good will to all this holiday season?
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 2:05 PM