Friday, September 29, 2006

WMCD's

So the day of reckoning is coming for the Motorola V60. Sunday we'll probably make a trip out to get new phones and if all goes well Monday or Tuesday will lead to the mass destruction of the current phone. The neighbor works out of town and just happens to drive by a large fireworks stand. Last weekend I sent him a text that read "Don't forget to pick up WMCD's on your way home for a trial run." The response was a simple "OK." What are WMCD's? Weapons of Mass Cell Phone Destruction. In this case C's weapon of choice was an M150. They're not bad...once you take all the sound deading and destruction dampening cases off of it, they seem like they might just do the trick.

In other news the hard top is on the Jeep but I haven't given in and started wearing jeans yet. That day will come soon I know, but for now I still enjoy wearing shorts and t-shirts.

I actually had something of purpose to blog about today but I forgot what it was. Now you're just stuck with the ramblings of a rummed out bookstore owner. Ahh rum. I hope this weekend is full of it, but we will see. Looks to be busy again as I'm helping some friends move, doing a car show with my Dad and cousins on Saturday, and Sunday I was hoping to put the new radio in the Jeep but that looks unlikely at this point. College football is out for the weekend because Auburn beat South Carolina last night. Barely, and certainly nothing to brag about, but it's a win and keeps us undefeated for now. Could be a long season. We'll see.

That's it from the bookstore for now. Have a good weekend!

2 Comments:

What type of stereo are you putting into the jeep?

Be sure to get some pictures of the destruction of the cell phone!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 8:49 AM  
I'm using a Pioneer Premier. I found a place online that sells them pretty cheap and all the reviews I found said the Premier was the way to go. I had a Kenwood but it died after three or four years and never was all that great of a CD player.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 9:51 AM