Sunday, August 20, 2006

Movie Review, Snakes on a Plane


Well, I was waiting for the summer blockbuster and I guess this was it. The wife opted out of thise one and she missed out. Do you know why? Because this was Snakes On a Motherfuckin Plane!!!!! I attempted to post the Snakes on a Plane video here, but it didn't work. I'll try again later. Instead of the hot girl from the video shaking her naked self on my blog, I'll subject you to the following...



Quick plot rundown is basically a kid witnesses a murder and Samuel L Jackson is the FBI agent that finds him and gets him in to witness protection to testify against the murderer. The murderer being some sort of important asian mob guy puts poisoness snakes on the plane and uses a chemical to make them insanely aggressive and attack people. Samuel L. Jackson is his usual genius, and the movie is funny, scary, action packed, and edge of your seat. There is even a mile high sex scene between two stoned kids. All in all I liked the movie, I give it two thumbs up, five stars, and a big hoo ha! Go see it. If for no other reason...IT'S SNAKES ON A MOTHERFUCKIN PLANE!!!

2 Comments:

I'm going to have to go and see this movie...perhaps next weekend. I didn't get to it this weekend as I thought I would.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 8:31 PM  
Dude, it's awesome. The only thing that would make it cooler would be an IMAX experience.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 7:45 AM