Monday, June 04, 2007

Puppy Pictures

Well, they're long overdue, but here are a few pictures of the new puppy.

This is his Dad and he will probably look somewhat like this when he gets grown. I'm not wrinkling his head, he's just that wrinkly.



This is his mom, and she's supposedly one of their better looking dogs. I think she's going to be retired after this litter because she's about six years old.



This is him on our front porch by a flower pot so you can see how big he is.



And at the end of the day, he had to have a bath...and boy does he ever not like getting a bath. The breeder bathed him the day we picked him up and he didn't mint that at all. For some reason once he gets in the tub he knows it's bath time, and boy does he not like it.



That's it for now. Sorry if these uploaded a little weird. Blogger has been sucking ass on my home computer so I had to use photobucket to show the images.

6 Comments:

Great to see pictures of Tumbler...the bath picture is great. I get the impression he didn't like the bath idea?
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 8:24 AM  
No, it's funny because he got bathed the day we picked him up and he didn't mind at all. For some reason he hates it now. But I like that picture, it turned out really nice I think.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 9:56 AM  
Wow, he is so cute! I think that is a beautiful breed...big, but still very pretty.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 12:07 PM  
Thanks Chas! I probably could have posted a better picture of the mother because she is a very pretty dog.

Oh...and I'm not scrunching the dads face up, he's just that wrinkly.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 12:57 PM  
I want a puppy. I love his fat little belly. They are so cute when they're little. So, did your hot wife let him be named Tumbler or are you still disputing that??
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 3:20 PM  
Easy E - Nope, Tumbler turned out to be the perfect name for him. Can't wait for you to meet him, but by July he'll be pretty big. He's already doubled in size since we got him.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 9:21 AM