Saturday, November 06, 2004

12 to go...

Once again, I wake up this morning and head to the Jeep to get warm. I should also note that all my windows were frosted over, and the heat is set above 70 degrees in our house. For some reason, it just stays cold.

We were continuing to pack yesterday, and I'd put some boxes in the storage space under our house - think that this was a good idea. I went down to retreive them yesterday and it looked like they had all been wet, and now had colonies of camel crickets, and mutant jumping ants in them. I decided it would be best to leave them under the house since no one ever goes under there anyway.

When we moved in, we asked boob what to about the stuff under the house. There were two mattresses, and 300 packets of aspirin with some other books and stuff. He said "Hey, it's not my problem. I don't care what you do with it, but you'll have to do something with it if you want it done." He left his vacuum that he cleaned the house with sitting in our kitchen. This thing didn't pick up anything. It made noise, but had no suction. The sad thing is, he vacuumed the entire house with it and didn't notice. So, we moved that under the house. Now when we move out - in 12 days - I guess it will be someone else's problem too.

4 Comments:

Your landlord sounds like my ex-boyfriend's old landlord. This guy was such a jerk!! What is it with people that own rental property???
posted by Blogger Chastity at 4:41 PM  
No kidding. I guess he figures to make money, you can't do any upkeep on them.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 10:04 AM  
Slum Lord. And once Greg gets his TN bar license he can sue them for crap like that. He'd do it free too, he loves messing with people like that.

Greg and I were driving through Huntsville yesterday and we noticed all the people with spinners on their cars. The worst one was the Caddy that had F150 tires on it, with spinners and some type of blue light underneath it. It's scary that these people actually think they are cool. I pity them.
posted by Blogger Jenn at 11:26 AM  
Ahh spinners. They're awesome. We passed a Lexus with spinners a couple of weeks ago...nice.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 4:56 PM