Monday, January 10, 2005

So I'm "randomly" selected it seems....

Chastity requested I take the quiz. The good answers have already been taken so I'm making up something that sounds good.

3 names you go by: Patrick, Patman, Crash

3 screen names you have: Showstoppa72, MoatesGarage, PatrickM

3 things you like about yourself: honest, outgoing, fun to be around

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself: overweight, short tempered, sometimes lazy

3 parts of your heritage: Some form of Indian, Irish, and maybe even English - might make for a really interesting home brewed beer one day

3 things that scare you: snakes, Hillary Clinton, 18 wheelers

3 of your everyday essentials: water, the hot wife, orange juice

3 things you're wearing right now: shorts, Ryan Newman T-shirt, Christmas Boxer shorts (I'm sure everyone wanted to know that one too)

3 of your favorite bands/artists: Harry Connick Jr., Marilyn Manson, Garth Brooks

3 of your favorite songs at present: Shake your Tail Feather from the Bad Boys II soundtrack, All Along the Watchtower live by Dave Matthews, and Vertigo by U2

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months: starting my own business, getting cable, building a car with my dad

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given): Honesty, friendship, trust

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
I'm married, I'm a secret government agent, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal: dark hair, light eyes, nice figure

3 things you just can't do without: the hot wife, family and friends, religion

3 of your favorite hobbies: Cars, movies, home improvements

3 things you want to do really badly right now: go back to see Jeff and Mary, win the lottery, start my own business

3 careers you're considering (let's say I would consider): automotive mechanic, government spy, teacher

3 places you want to go on vacation: Jeff and Mary's, Jamaica, New York

3 kids names (either boy or girl): Bobby, Patrick, Robin

3 things you want to do before you die: Take a lap at speed on a Nascar Superspeedway, bungee jump, sky dive

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
The Hot Wife, Jefe, Instanity Infusion

3 Comments:

LOL Oh you didn't!! I was casually reading your entry and really enjoying it, saying to myself, "Hmm, I've never done one of these quiz things on my blog." and "This seems like a lot of work...not sure if I would do this on my blog."...

and then...

at the end...

You call me out to do it!! haha Thanks you :)

I personally loved, "2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
I'm married, I'm a secret government agent, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body"

That gave me a good laugh for awhile.
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 12:45 PM  
You aren't a lesbian!!!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 10:59 AM  
Everybody's a critic Hooters.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 6:45 PM