Monday, October 03, 2005

Things I've done...

I stole this from Jenn, who stole it from Anya. I think my hot wife has a list of these that is like 200 long, but here are the 85 on a slow Monday.

1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
2. Climbed a mountain (everyone in East Tennessee has)
3. Said 'I love you' and meant it
4. Hugged a tree
5. Bungee jumped
6. Sang the national anthem in public
7. Lost a best friend - and it was your fault
8. Stayed up all night long, and watched the sun rise
9. Gone to a huge sports game
10. Slept under the stars
11. Watched a meteor showe
r
12. Gotten drunk on champagne (champagne sucks)
13. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
14. Had a food fight

15. Ice-skated in Central Park
16. Kissed someone on a trampoline
17. Swam in the ocean
18. Totaled your car (totalled three cars, one I've totalled twice and I still drive it)
19. Had amazing friends
20. Taken a road-trip

21. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love (seriously - who comes up with this shit?)
22. Bench-pressed your own weight (20 times if you wanted to know, and I can say I've benched double my body weight at one point...Mike we have to start working out again)
23. Milked a cow
24. Alphabetized your records cds/mp3's.
25. Sung karaoke

26. Been sued
27. Lounged around in bed all day
28. Kissed in the rain
29. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
30. Played in the mud
31. Ridden a roller coaster
32. Hit a home run

33. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors

35. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
36. Visited all 50 states
37. Played in the rain
38. Gone to a drive-in theater
39. Done something you should regret, but don't regret it
40. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog
41. Taken a sick day when you're not ill
42. Had a snowball fight
43. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
44. Played a varsity sport in high school
45. Loved your job for all accounts

46. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
47. Called or written your Congress person (Had to...damn democrats and their clunker laws must be stopped)
48. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
49. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.
50. Ridden a motorcycle (Thank you Mike)
51. Voted in a Presidential Election
52. Met someone famous
53. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
54. Crashed a party
55. Loved someone you shouldn't have

56. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
57. Got flowers sent to you
58. Got so drunk you don't remember anything
59. Performed on stage
60. Been to Las Vegas
61. Recorded music - yes, and this can be used against you later in life so be careful who has the tape once it's recorded
62. Spoken more than one language fluently
63. Read - and understood - your credit report
64. Saw the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in person
65. Wished upon a star
66. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
67. Wrote your own book
68. Graduated from college
69. Found out something significant that your ancestors did

70. Had a black eye
71. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph (Damn straight...145mph in a Dodge Ram SRT-10. I only stoppped there because they made me..candy asses...don't ask me to show you what it will do if you're going to chicken out)
72. Ridden a horse
73. Had major surgery
74. Moved more than 500 miles from home
75. Eaten sushi
76. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime

77. Gone back to school (Planning on this one)
78. Selected one 'important' author who you missed in school, and read
79. Taught yourself an art from scratch (Restoring Muscle Cars - yes it's an art)
80. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
81. Skipped all your school reunions
82. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
83. Dyed your hair
84. Bought something from a street vendor

85. Traveled abroad

Some of those I hope to do one day...the rest of them are so dumb I can't imagine who would think them up.

8 Comments:

Some intresting things that you've done that could turn into blog postings!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 3:56 PM  
Im too lazy to do 200. Maybe I'll just add the ones I have done.
posted by Blogger Jenn at 5:32 PM  
I really can't stand these lists. Hugged a tree? I've probably cut down five for every one that I wanted to get frisky with. I think i'm going to start writing my own list.
Mike
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 10:03 AM  
You would need a blog to do that Mike.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 11:08 AM  
my list is finished. It is a good, high quality, upscale list. I put a little slice of love in it. I will email it to you when I get home. You may do with it as you see fit.
Mike
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 11:50 AM  
If I can get a couple of requests in, here's the one's that I'd like to see a blogs on:

40. Discovered that someone who's not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog (I'm waiting for this one to happen on mine).

49. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.

61. Recorded music - yes, and this can be used against you later in life so be careful who has the tape once it's recorded

77. Gone back to school (Planning on this one)

Perhaps I should put up my list...it would be very short however. I'll think about it.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 12:00 PM  
#61 is in reference to the Matchbox Twenty kareoke that someone wants to blackmail him with... or humiliate... God I wish I had that tape!!!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 10:59 PM  
You're not the only one who wishes they had that tape Hooters.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 8:10 AM