Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hurricane Frances, and John Kerry - the two things I hate the most.

So, we're scheduled to go on vacation this weekend but as of today that's still up for debate. It would seem Hurricane Frances has other plans. It's probably selfish of me to think that it's just out to ruin my vacation, but I really hate rain in general so hurricanes aren't very high on my list either. It sucks because there are still tons of people in FL without power, and we can't do anything to stop a hurricane. So, it looks like my wonderful wife and I will be sitting in Chattanooga this weekend watching the hurricane turn south and float back out to sea. I suppose we'll get to spend part of it looking and land or houses, so I'm sure that will be just as good.

I normally despise e-mail forwards, but this one was pretty good - and it's against John Kerry.

The Lord has a way of revealing those of us who really know> him, and those that don't! Think about it! Kerry gave a big speechlast week about how his faith is so "important" to him. In this attempt to convince the American people that we should consider him for president,he announced that his favorite Bible verse is John 16:3. Of course the speech writer meant John 3:16, but nobody in the Kerry camp was familiar enough with scripture to catch the error. And do you know what John 16:3 says? John 16:3 says; "They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me." The Spirit works in strange ways.

Pass it on ...

So, it would seem Mr. Flip Flop, the great intellectual, has bungled things up again. I think another nail in his coffin is that DEMOCRATIC SENATOR from Georgia Zell Miller said we as a country couldn't afford to vote for John Kerry. It's really bad when the Democratic Nominee can't get votes from his own party. How big of a joke do you have to be? I think that spoke volumes for Mr. Kerry - once again proving my friend Jeff's statement - "How can anyone say they're going to vote for John Kerry and keep a straight face?" It's a mystery to me.

Well, let's hope the hurricane turns back out to sea, that John Kerry loses by a landslide, and we can go on vacation.

2 Comments:

I hope you get your vacation. Everyone needs a vacation. And I really hope Kerry loses... Especially in Mass... hee hee
posted by Blogger Jenn at 3:21 PM  
Even though I'm jealous, I still hope you get to go to FL. I don't think it will be a landslide with the Bush/Kerry election, but I'm hoping for Bush.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 9:12 PM