Monday, August 23, 2004

35 Questions you've always wanted to know the answer to, courtesy of Chastity

Well, I've been told that I'm neglecting my blog so I've found a list of questions I'm sure everyone could live without knowing the answers to, but here you go...

1. What color are your bedroom walls? Off white, and nasty. I think they were originally white, but it's a rental - what do you do?

2. What book are you reading now? This month's edition of Maxim - does that count?

3. What's on your mouse pad? My 1972 Basin Street Blue Plymouth Barracuda 340 Automatic Earth Shakin', Rice Killin', Lean Mean, True Blue American Muscle Car - the car I've always wanted and now I have it. I RULE!

4. Favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit - I'm best at the DVD Pop Culture Edition.

5. If you have a boy what would you name him? Robert Patrick Moates, so he's named after me, my Dad, and my Grandfather(s), and so his initials will be RPM.

6. Favorite smell? Tires after a big smokey burnout, or steaks on the grille - it's a toss up.

7. Favorite color? Blue - always has been. Red is now tied for first.

8. Least favorite color? Pink - not a pink fan at all.

9. Favorite magazine? Again - Maxim.

10. Most important material thing in my life? Not sure how material my wife is - but she'd be number one.

11. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Peanut Butter - like a big frozen Reese Cup.

12. Do you break the speed limit daily? Bend it is probably more like it.

13. Do you have a stuffed animal in your room somewhere? Do I sound like a guy with a stuffed animal collection?

14. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? They suck when the top is off of my Jeep, but sometimes they're neat to watch.

15. Favorite drink? Water.

16. When is your birthday? April 11, 1978

17. Favorite vegetable? Asparagus - never ate it until I started dating my wife.

18. If you could have any job, what would it be? I think we're about to find out...

19. If you could have any hair color, what would it be? Always wanted it black, but it's dark enough on it's own.

20. Have you ever been in love? Since the day my wife walked into Calc II

21. Top 3 movies (in order)? Wow. Let's see. 1. Gone in 60 Seconds 2. The Matrix 3. Back to the Future Trilogy.

22. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yes, I have to. Otherwise my job would take all day.

23. What's under your bed? I don't want to know.

24. What is your favorite number? 9

25. Favorite sport to watch on TV or in person? NASCAR. No question about it.

26. What is your single biggest fear? Losing my wife to something tragic.

27. Favorite CD of all time and right now? All time: Probably Harry Connick Jr.'s Star Turtle. Right now: Whichever CD I made and put in the player this morning. I'm a music downloading fool.

28. Favorite TV show of all time and right now? All time: The Dukes of Hazzard -- Right Now: Last Comic Standing

29. Hamburgers or hotdogs? Ooh. Yes, please!

30. The coolest places you've ever been? The Florida Keys. That is an awesome place to visit.

31. What wallpaper/screensaver is on your computer right now? Dilbert, but that's subject to change at any given moment.

32. Does McDonalds skimp on their fries and do you care? I only care when they are cold.

33. Favorite chain restaurant? Panera, or Kanpai, or Macaroni Grill

34. How many rings before your answering machine picks up? I don’t know. I only have a cell phone and it's always a toss up with AT&T.

35. If you could learn to play an instrument overnight, what would it be? The piano, because I've always been a huge fan of Billy Joel, and Harry Connick Jr. I can play the Trumpet, but the Piano has always been the one thing I'd love to play.

2 Comments:

Since I stole the other from Jen I am gonna steal this from you. And hot dogs sound really good right now!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 11:29 AM  
I've always wanted to go to the Florida Keys. I've been as far as Miami...maybe I'll make it a little further south one day.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 6:57 PM