Tuesday, September 07, 2004

It looks like the Internet Salesman might get arrested...

Okay, maybe it's not as bad as I think. I'm headed to lunch today and in the lovely downtown area here that is always under construction, there are some lane closings. Now, this is not a new thing, and there is a big sign there that says "Right Lane Ends." So, some idiot today in a Ford Tempo gets directly next to me and looks at me thinking I'm the one that should move, so I maintain my speed and pretend not to see them. Finally, the hit their brakes, and they've put a huge hole in this fence where they hit it. I look back at them, and they're stopping with their flashers on getting out of the car. For some reason, I was really hoping they would try to charge me with hit and run or something of the like. If you are too stupid to see the right lane ends, and take on a car (or a Jeep) that is twice as big as the one you're driving, you deserve to have a wrecked car.

In other news, we have a guy on our way home that has a big billboard in his driveway. It's usually filled with an anti-bush something or other and usually pisses me off. I don't know if I've said this before, but I honestly don't see how anyone can say they're going to vote for John Kerry and keep a straight face. Oh well. At any rate, I took it upon myself to vandalize his sign so I borrowed a paintball gun from my brother-in-law and attempted to write "YOU BASTARD" on it as I drove by. Well, I didn't realize it would be hard to shoot when I was driving so I stopped. It was late, and my attempt at lettering the sign had failed so I just filled it with paint. When I was done, he had a nice pink and yellow sign in his yard. I figured, if he wants to vote for a pinko commy, he could have a nice pink and yellow sign to go with it. For some reason, I'm sure he knows it's me, but I'm also sure he knows I still have the paintball gun so maybe I'll see him outside one of these days and load him up with some paint. I also took to leaving a "W '04" sticker stuck to the front bumper of his car. Poor guy, he's support Bush and doesn't even know it. Somehow, I doubt John Kerry would approve this message, and I honestly don't care. He shouldn't make himself such an easy target.

4 Comments:

That is so clever--the bumper sticker :) I wonder how long it will take him to notice!
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 12:39 AM  
LOL. You are SO bad. Funny, but really really bad.

Wanna play paintball? Just call me Rambo!
posted by Blogger Jenn at 9:30 AM  
Well phooey.

I did already post once to this entry, but seeing as how blogspot had a dead moment or three it didnt get processed I guess.

Basically, what I said was this:

That's quite clever putting the bumper sticker on that man's car! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Re-posts always lose something...irks me to no end!
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 9:37 PM  
Bad boy...but it's still funny. I'm surprised your neighborhood lets him put such a big sign in his yard. Clever putting that sticker on his car...too bad you won't know his reaction when he finds it.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 4:52 PM