Friday, September 03, 2004

It would seem that I am a bit evil....

slytherin
Slytherin! You're classy to the core, favoring the
traditionally finest things the world has to
offer. While you may or may not be evil *wink*
you certainly have the power and attitude to
get what you want. You're clever as all heck,
and tend to be a couple steps ahead of even the
most astute Ravenclaw.

A More Unique Hogwarts Sorting Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

So, my lovely wife takes the Harry Potter quiz (which I still haven't seen the third installment yet...) and says I should take it. It's very weird. I go from being Luke Skywalker on an eMode test, the Neo from the Matrix, to Aragorn from Lord of the Rings, to evil. Maybe I'm still upset about the hurricane, but oh well. It was probably the assassin question, but I suppose if I had a different profession and no morals, that would be it. So how do you measure up?

Well, as mentioned earlier - we didn't go on vacation. Hopefully we'll get to go soon. This weekend, we're looking at land. We can't find a house we like so it looks like we might build one. While I spent the morning looking at house plans, we get to spend the weekend looking at land.

As usual, this post will not go without a slam on John Kerry. Last night at midnight, the ass clown has a rally to respond to the RNC, and he takes it upon himself to slam W's service record. Correct me if I'm wrong, but John Kerry took up sides against the US after he came home from Vietnam, votes every chance he gets to downsize the military, blames the military and the government for Vietnam, and has anything to say about someone else's service record? Given, Bush probably joined the National Guard so he wouldn't have to go to Vietnam - but back then, who would have wanted to go? I can't say that I would have done anything different. Personally, I think the gloves should come off now. If nothing else, they should just beat that Herman Munster clone into a pulp. Oh well. Let's just hope he's a senator for four more years and then he retires to France with his ugly wife. You could bet, that John Kerry does not approve this message, and he is a jackass.

3 Comments:

LOL Herman Munster clone....never heard that...SO fitting! lol

And for the HP quiz...

Ravenclaw! Some might see you as a bit haughty, but that's just because they lack the intellectual capacity to be worthy of your presence. You see little difference between enlightenment and entertainment; learning experiences are tremendously enjoyable for you. And remember, kids: just because you're brilliant doesn't mean you're studious!

I'm not sure about this judgement call hehe I'll only believe this when the hat tells me!
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 2:05 PM  
Snape is hot.

Have fun, building a home is everyone's worst nightmare. But then Im sure you won't let the little buggers get away with much.

Im sorry about your trip. I'll try to call. My entire family thinks they own me.
posted by Blogger Jenn at 3:08 PM  
Oh, on the building a home aspect...

This will sound silly, but be sure to check if your toilets are level! When we built our home, our guest bath's toilet was installed at such an angle one could nap on the wall while going potty!

I always thought a brand new home meant no problems, but I was wrong ...wow was I wrong.

Building a home is a really exciting adventure though. Good luck if you go that route! What fun!
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 5:15 PM