Monday, November 29, 2004

Stole This from Anya

20 years ago I...Was 6 years old.
Lived in Sheffield, AL - the fun and excitement capital of the world.
It was a great street, we all played baseball in the middle of the road.
I took Karate classes starting in first grade and thought I'd be the next Chuck Norris.

15 years ago I...Was 11 years old.
We had moved to Chattanooga the summer before.
With all the See Rock City signs on the way here, I couldn't wait to see it.
Started to make new friends - I somehow always make a new friend.

10 years ago I...Was 16, and learning to drive.
Still lived in Chattanooga with aspirations of being a Nascar driver so I drove really fast.
Got my first car and thought it was the coolest thing ever.
Two years later my Dad and I would buy a 72 Plymouth Cuda that we'd restore.

5 years ago I...Was 21.
Still lived at home with my parents - free rent and a place to store my car.
Trying to figure out what I really wanted to be.
Met a really hot girl in a Calc II class. She was the only thing I got out of it.
Changed my major a year later to something totally useless.


3 years ago I...Was 23.
Still lived at home.
Thought I might actually graduate college some day.
Was head over heals in love with the Calc II girl.
Not sure what I was going to do with my life, but I was a damn good waiter.

1 year ago I...Was 25.
Moved out of my parents house as I'd gotten married to the hot girl from the Calc II class.
Had finally graduated college and found a job I didn't mind going to every day. The first one sucked so I'm glad I got to experience it, but you couldn't pay me enough to go back.

So far this year I...Am 26.
Just bought a house in Ooltewah.
Still trying to unpack from the move.

Yesterday I...Slept in.
Went to my parents house and cleaned out my old bedroom.
Watched Desperate Housewives and Boston Legal.
Unpacked part of my garage.
Played with my new DVD burner because it rules.

Today I...have too much work to do to be blogging.
Turned off the water at our old house.
Played on the internet too long at home.

Tomorrow I...have to be at work early for a meeting.
Will likely be tired all day because of it.
Will have a lot of work to do.