Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas Shopping, courtest of Chastity...

So, I find myself robbing Chastity again. I sure hope she doesn't mind....

When is the best time to open presents?
Our family opens presents from each other on Christmas eve. Santa always came on Christmas day.

Have you been naughty or nice this year?
Nice. I'm always nice, aren't I?

Real tree or imitation tree?
Is it really an imitation tree if you can see it? I prefer artificial. We have an artificial tree.

Favorite Christmas cartoon character?
The Grinch I think. Only because Charlie Brown is a character all the time.

Did you ever write Santa a letter?
Probably. For some reason I always believed Mom called our presents in to the North Pole.

Buy any Christmas presents online?
Yep. I'm in to online shopping as that is sortof what I do for a living.

Save the ribbon and paper or rip right through it?
Rip through it. My wife unfolds it like she's going to reuse it.

Sharing Christmas with family this year?
Yep. What would the holidays be if your extended family couldn't drive you nuts? I think we do Christmas with my grandparents as a formality. Exchanging presents with them now is over rated. They normally get us good stuff, but Christmas really isn't about stuff.

Ever roast a chestnut on an open fire?
Can't say as I have. Burned a few marshmellows, but that's about it.

Favorite Christmas pie?
Chocolate. No fruits for me.

Favorite Christmas song?
Probably something off the Harry Connick Jr. Christmas CD.

People on your Christmas list; more or less than ten?
More.

Will you have a white Christmas this year?
It would be nice. I think I've only seen one in my life when we lived in Alabama.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?
Sure. I think it's good for people to remember to give selflessly around Christmas time.

Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?
My hot wife. At this point in life I don't think I'm allowed to kiss someone else under the misltetoe. Not that I really need an excuse to kiss her, but mistletoe is good enough for me. If Teri Hatcher is in our house under the misteltoe this year, we might have to make an exception though.

Who gives the best gifts?
Hard to say. My family has always gone all out on Christmas so we always get each other good stuff.

Do you send Christmas cards?
I don't think we did last year, but we are this year.

What color best represents Christmas?
Red or green, or maybe a combination of the two.

Do you own any Christmas music?
Yep, got the Muppet Christmas CD with John Denver, and Harry Connick Jr's "When My Heart Finds Christmas." Both are great.

How many Christmas parties will you attend this year?
One for my wifes work, one for mine, and then the get togethers with the family.

Does the postal worker get a gift this year?
I'm with Chastity here. I've never heard of this before. If we still lived in the Dumplex, I'd be sure not to give him one.

Giving a present to a pet?
Yes. We have three dogs at my parents house so I make sure my dog, Hemi, isn't left out. Our pets are like family so we take good care of them.

Your shopping; All done, half-way done, just started, not yet started?
Mostly done. Got a couple more things for the wife. Both families are taken care of, and most of our friends are done. We still have a few more people to buy for, but that's about it.

Thanks, Chastity!

2 Comments:

How could I mind when I steal them from someone else first...and she usually has stolen them from someone else as well?
posted by Blogger Chastity at 7:18 PM  
Just checking.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 10:40 AM