Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Damnit...

So, I went to buy online tickets for Fantastic Four last night only to find that I had the date wrong. It doesn't come out until the 8th which is next weekend and you can't buy online tickets for it as of yet. Damnit.

Two more days until I'm my own boss. I was going to add that as a countdown, but I'd have to take it down on Friday and that's just too much work.

War of the Worlds opens tomorrow so I should review that on Thursday morning. Time for another cold Corona!

3 Comments:

Being your own boss! I'm excited for you...that is awesome!

So I suppose no more stories about crazy callers you've had to deal with.

Best of luck!!
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 12:19 PM  
YOU'RE BACK!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 2:13 PM  
Lucky you. Counting down the days until your the boss! I'm counting down the months/days until I'm done with school and can begin moving west. Perhaps I should be starting a count down area like you. Only problem is I wouldn't keep it updated!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 2:17 PM