Sunday, July 31, 2005

Where do these people come from?

So, I'm looking at Stat Counters again today and I got some more good ones for this Sunday evening. I hope everyone enjoyed there weekend, and maybe you'll get a laugh out of these as I did.

1. Peyton Manning's wifes name - from Yahoo! Seriously, I still don't talk about Peyton Manning and I didn't even know he was married.

2. "www. chrysler lee iacoca" - Have I even talked about the new Chrysler commercial with him in it? I think it's funny but don't remember mentioning it.

3. Office Space Sequel 2005 - yep, I still wish they'd make one too. If I had the money I'd write direct produce and star in it.

4. Miles Away From Ordinary - YOU'RE HERE! WELCOME!

5. How to beat a breathilizer test - Probably from the post about the drunk girl from PA. Lucky for her they didn't give her one, they just thought she was cute and she got let go. I've never had to take one so I don't know how to beat one. My best advice - drive sober. I'm not so concerned that you'd kill yourself doing something stupid, I'm more concerned that you'd walk away and kill someone that was at the wrong place wrong time. Maybe I'm a little harsh but I did have a friend spend two years in a body cast because of a drunk driver.

Once again the best one remains -

6. Catch a Cheating Wife from Miles Away - I can't believe this brought me up on the radar at all. However, good luck with your search. If that's the case I hope you catch her.

Well, I hope no one has a case of the Monday's tomorrow. More updates when the books arrive.

3 Comments:

Those are pretty good. I'd post mine up, but they are pretty boring compared to these. Must mean my blog is boring as well!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 9:40 AM  
Naa, I like reading your blog. It's not boring.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 1:08 PM  
aggg... I need to get my PageRank up so I will be listed in the search engines.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 10:40 PM