Thursday, December 01, 2005

Movie Review - Stealth

On my free Blockbuster card the other day I rented Stealth. I was sure the movie wasn't going to be that good, but I figured it had Jamie Foxx, Josh Lucas, and of course Jessica Biel. She's hot enough that we'll forgive her or Summer Catch. The movie was really not that good. I forgot it was a Rob Cohen film (Fast and the Furious, and Triple X) so I should have known going in to it that it just wasn't going to be something I would want to own. I couldn't get the computer to copy it...it was trying to tell me something. I should have listened. Blade Trinity was really good, and of course Jessica Biel was hot in that. The flight scenes and animated stunts are semi-cool but not really worth two hours of your life. Even ogling at Jessica Biel isn't worth this movie. For all Jessica Biel Fans that want to see Stealth because she's in it, let me spare you.


That's more skin that you'll see in the movie, and she looks way hotter there than any scene in the movie. If you have a good surround system, some of the explosions and high speed chase scenes sound cool, but that's about it. If you were a really big fan of Fast and the Furious, and Triple X, this movie isn't quite as good as either one of those but you might like it. Netflix was nice enough to send us Mr. and Mrs. Smith (haven't seen it), and Swingers (great movie) to watch this weekend. Hopefully we'll have time to watch and review those.

3 Comments:

I wasn't that impressed with Stealth either. And you hit the nail on the head. No naked Jessica Biel!

As for Mr. and Mrs. Smith...good movie. Wouldn't say it's awesome, but it's good.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 11:41 AM  
Pretty excited about seeing the Smiths. Hopefully we can check it out this weekend. If Stealth could have at least offered Biel with nothing on, it would have gotten a much better rating.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 12:45 PM  
Stealth didn't look that good to me, but I did add it to the bottom of my queue just in case. I might rent it when I have nothing else left to rent.

You will have to add me to your Netflix friends list.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 12:21 PM