Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spring Break

Well, I guess this is one of the perks of the jobs that everyone is going to hate. This week I'm off for spring break. I still have work to do, but sleeping until 9 is permitted...and encouraged I should add. Not much happening really, just checking in on the blogger world. Christian and I will post later this week on our picks for the 2005 Oscars, so check back.

Today and yesterday I just spent hanging out with my dad. We tested and tuned on the Cuda for a little while, so I've got a blogger poll also coming later this week about wheels. For now, I'm just at home doing dishes and drinking margarita's. I did finally get my music downloading figured out so I'm back in business there. If anyone didn't read the comments, I would do a Google search for Azureus...it rocks. I hope everyone else is having a good week!

2 Comments:

Spring Break is definitely a perk. Ours starts in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure I'll want to go back to work for the week in between Spring Break and the baby, but I guess I should just be happy that I have a job that gives us so much off time.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 6:54 PM  
Yeah, the downside is scheduling your vacation at the same time every year.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 4:36 PM