Thursday, June 01, 2006

The first rain of the summer...

I think Friday was our first official day of summer...maybe Saturday. Anyway, I took the top off the Jeep on Saturday because the weather was perfect. I've been loving the first few days of summer with no top or doors. Here it is almost quitting time at work and I'm in the middle of a monsoon. Think I'm kidding?

If the map were in motion it would show the green and red blob hovering over me and my Jeep with no sign of letting up. The good news is I just called the wife and it isn't raining at home so we're in good shape there...now if I can just make it that far without getting totally soaked I'll be in good shape.

3 Comments:

I find other ways to make money. I search for private schools that order their own textbooks, lawyers, accountants, state funded offices that need textbooks. Since we get a decent FedEx discount I'm considering advertising that we can box and ship packages here for some extra exposure/income. You wouldn't by chance need books would you Rob?
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 11:44 AM  
Absolutely I can. E-mail me at MoatesGarage@comcast.net and I'll be happy to search for whatever you need. Maybe I can even find some used and save you a few bucks.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 10:54 AM  
Rob, that should actually be bellsouth.net instead of Comcast...comcast is my dads e-mail address but if you send it there I'll still get it.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 6:31 PM