Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Five Things...

I'm bored with, tired of, and pissed at. This might become a regular thing here on the blog. There are so many but todays list is short.

1. College Students. Not really all of them, just the ones that you have to wonder who took their entrance exam so that they might go to college. Kids so stupid that when asked "What class are you in?" they smart back with "How the hell am I supposed to know that? Isn't that YOUR job buddy?" Yes, this happened, and yes it was all I could do not to punch someone in the face. The other half of this is buybacks. Kids want to sell books back that they've had since they were Freshman and they are now getting ready to graduate. Yes, editions change every 18 months, and yes it sucks for all of us when they do. Telling me that someone here told you that book would always have value isn't going to make me buy it back. It is going to make me angry...and you're not gonna like me when I'm angry.

2. That stupid Cisco commercial. I swear if someone ever sends me a video file or a V-Cast message of some kid dancing in his kitchen to a dumbass song like that one...I'm going to find you and punch you in the face. That commercial makes me so violent I could punch babies. Not Baby L of course...but it makes me pretty mad.

3. Britney Spears and K-Fed. Yes, I was among every other male that thought she was hot when she first hit the music scene. Now we're tired of her. I don't care that there might be a sex tape out there, or that K-Fed wants 50 billion dollars from her because he's a tool and his rap CD sold two copies. Don't get me wrong, if the sex tape hits the net I'll watch it because I'm sure it will be funny. However, if those two are never on my TV again you'll never hear me complain.

4. This "Tuner" movement. I know I should probably be excited that kids are in to their cars and this tuner crap is what they have available to them. Every dumbass in a Dodge Neon or Honda Accord has decided they can outrun my new car. If not on the road they decide to stop me in a parking lot to tell me that one day they're going to have a turbo kit and have 500HP. When asked "What have you got now?" The response is always a whopping 125HP and a zero to 60 time of about five minutes. I honestly don't give a shit that one day you might scrape enough money together to have five nitrous bottles, a bigger coffee can sticking out the ass end of your car, and some other part that you saw in Fast and the Furious that may or may not exist. If you can't do it right now, there is no need for you to start this conversation or rev your engine, or ask to run for pinks. I eat Seven Series BMW's for breakfast, when you can do that we'll talk. Good for you if you can beat me. I still have a new Dodge Charger. If you can't, don't be suprised if you make me angry enough to choke the life out of you and set your "tuner" car on fire.

5. Hillary Clinton. You know, I think it's great that she's keeping the mullet hair cut in style. I think its great that she might run for President in 2008. Honestly, either way I'm just tired of seeing her on my TV. Telling me on that America does not support it's troops (yes, she said something and I took it that way so don't try to change my mind about it) makes me angry. We all have friends and family serving over seas in some form. Did they decide to start a war so they could leave their loved ones behind? No. They're following orders. I don't care where you stand on the war in Iraq, and I especially don't care where she stands on the war in Iraq or our troops. I'm happy that our troops are our troops and that someone is defending my right to blast that Democtratic Diesel Dike on my blog. I really wish someone would shave that crazy womans head and paint it red so she would be off my TV and I wouldn't have to hear that she's trying to run for President and the opposing parties are trying to block her from running for President. I just want her catfish lips and her mullet off my TV.

That's it for now. Just ranting. Pray for our troops, have a good week.

3 Comments:

Hey Bubba!

Wassup? Don't get Pissed-- Pass the Piss On!

I Dig your Blog and I have placed on my BizBlog... I hope somebody else finds you half as Funny as I do ;-)

Man, what you Need is your Own "Wilson" --- ask me Later ;-)

Cheers!
Mike
www.britishmcce.com
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 9:48 AM  
Lila made it on P's blog...that's cool :). I've gotta see this Cisco commercial now.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 8:45 PM  
Oh you've seen it. I'm sure of it. It's pretty bad.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 9:33 AM