Thursday, February 08, 2007

R.I.P. Vickie Lynn Hogan




Strange Thursday news huh? Sad to hear, but Anna Nicole Smith died this afternoon at a Hostpital in Florida. Cause of death hasn't been reported but this has certainly not been the best year for her and her family with her 20 year old son dying a few weeks ago, and now her newborn baby girl who doesn't really know who her Dad is has to grow up without her mom. Not much else to say really. Not that I'm a huge Anna Nicole fan, but thoughts and prayers certainly go out to her family.

3 Comments:

I was saddened by this too. I'm not a fan, really nothing to be a fan of I guess, but I guess I just kind of felt sorry for the lady. She never really had her act together. I do feel for her baby daughter, especially now that I'm a mother.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 5:58 PM  
Wasn't that much of a fan (perhaps in my teens...for obvious reasons!), but yeah it is sad to hear about this. I hope they finally figure out who is the real dad for her daughter. Hopefully they will have a better life
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 6:58 PM  
This is just tragic. And now every old fart over the age of 40 will claim paternity and that poor baby girl will need LOTS of therapy.
posted by Blogger Jenn at 11:43 PM