Monday, February 18, 2008

Tumbler Update

Well, it's been a while since I posted any Tumbler pictures so here are a few of them. When I don't work out, I usually take him to work with me so he has the social time that he loves so much. This semester the counter ho's absolutely loved him and wanted to take lots of pictures with him so here they are...

At the counter...he could be an employee...





Resting after the excitement of taking pictures...


Posing for the camera...he's a ham.


I keep meaning to take some of him with his lampshade collar on after getting neutered this past week, but we haven't taken any yet. The collar I can assure you is quite humorous. That's it for now...

5 Comments:

He's very cute! I just love his face!
posted by Blogger Chastity at 7:07 PM  
HE IS SOOOO HUGE!!!! WOW!
posted by Blogger Eclectic E at 12:26 PM  
Looks like a cool dog. My wife and I have two Lab's. They are quite the crew. I have been looking into adding an Old English Bulldog to the crew but feel 2 is quite a bit to handle already. Tumbler sure has grown in the past few months compared to the previous pics of him.
Awesome pictures man. He looks like a great dog...even has the dog sit down in the one picture (vs a puppy sit!).
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 9:07 AM  
Chas - some days it looks like he's smiling for the camera...it really does.

E - the vet said he will weigh a lot more before he's done growing. I hope so.

ENAR - he's just now 10 months old so we hope he'll get bigger. We've thought about a second dog as well, but two dogs in the house at night might be like a literal bull in a china shop.

Chris - he works very hard on sit and lay down now. All that's left is speak and shake.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 11:06 AM