Monday, July 26, 2004

Monday, Monday....

Well, the inevitable happened - Monday morning rolled around as it usually does.  An early work day, and a morning meeting.  Nothing too exciting except a few voicemails over the weekend from people that I'm not sure how they dialed the telephone.  I actually had a message this morning that said "Hey, uh...this is Fred.  I need a catalog.  Can you have someone call me back?  Thanks."  No number, no idea who Fred is, no place to send the man a catalog.  I imagine here in a couple of weeks he'll call and get furious because he doesn't have his catalog yet, and he's requested one more than once.  If it's important to the point that you have to call on Sunday night - send an e-mail.  That way we can at least contact you SOMEHOW.   Oh well.

The wife and I spent the weekend out of town with some friends and had a great time.  We're coming up on our one year anniversary.  We're both work-a-holics so I can't imagine the relief we're going to have with a whole day off of work.  As angry as I get towards the general public, I can only hope there is enough Tequila to keep me relaxed if we're going to be around people all weekend. 

I hope everyone else had a great weekend - we sure did.  Some days you just have to leave town, forget it is there, and don't tell anyone where you are going.  I've discovered if you tell them where you are going, they'll only try to talk you out of it or follow you up there.  At any rate, there are many morons with many questions so I had better go put on the happy hat.