Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Movie Review...sort of.

So, we attempted to watch "The Life of David Gale" last night. The movie was really good, and sucked you in pretty quick. The movie was great, and I was envisioning my review as the movie was rolling along. With 30 minutes to go, the DVD stopped working. So, I sent it back to Netflix knowing I won't get another one before my 30 day trial runs out. Nice. So anyway, the movie is captivating to this point and I can't wait to see the end.

Tommorow is my final day of physical therapy. Hopefully they'll reach some sort of verdict and I can get this stupid thing off my arm. I suppose another hour of my life gone, and more steroids in the arm and I'll be in debt up to my eyeballs.

1 Comments:

The Life of David Gale was a great movie....my husband hated it, which means it was really great. Kevin Spacey is one of the best there is.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 12:35 AM