Friday, October 15, 2004

Physical Therapy Day Two, and since we've been talking about hair...

So, I go in for my second appointment this morning and she's late as usual. They called to tell her I was there, and that I'd been there for a while. As it turns out, she was waiting to see if I was going to show up before she came over. Nice. Well, she didn't attempt to rip the hair off my arms this time, so we got along much better. She's having some personal problems, and for some reason thought I was the guy to air them to. I can't really add any insight to peoples problems that I can't relate t0 (hers was with her daughters school), nor can I really offer helpful advice so I just listened. She was hoping to isolate more of what my problem is, and now "she thinks" I have a torn bicep. Boy, that would explain a lot, but that would suck. Therapy sucks - I think next time I'm going to stay hurt.

While I was waiting this morning, I couldn't help but notice the people around me that had their own unique haircuts in the lobby. I would have to say that the mullet is by far the most timeless haircut ever. If you don't believe me, go to www.mulletjunky.com They have every mullet possible. I bring up the mullet because one of the guys waiting his turn in the lobby had a very very long one, and played with it non stop. This guy was for sure old enough to be my dad, and my dad just turned 56 so I think that's a little old to have a mullett. Not only did he have one, the full out butch woman next to him had one. It was almost like they were competeing for Mullet of the year or something. Seriously people, what makes someone want to grow a mullet? What mirror do you look in and go "The Mullet is the hairstyle for me! Business up front, party in the rear!" I can't imagine why anyone would choose this for anything other than a dare, or because you lost a bet with Satan when you were extremely drunk. Even still, I think the devil would find other ways to torture someone than with a mullet.

Well, I hope everyone has a good weekend. It looks like we're closing in on a house, so we'll keep you all updated.

1 Comments:

Dude - I'm going to grow a mullet. I think that is the hair style for me.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 11:32 AM