Monday, October 11, 2004

Ever have that feeling you've done something wrong?

So, I wake up Sunday morning and start cleaning the house a little while I'm trying to get my wife up for church, and then I realize that I left the grille on at my cousins house the night before. We'd gone down to see him as a suprise for his 30th birthday (which went pretty well) and my wife and I ended up cooking hot dogs on the back porch. I woke up to the horror of thinking that after his birthday I'd burned down their new house. I called and left a message to let them know that I left the grille on. I didn't hear back from them so I called his mom today - lucky me, I didn't set their house on fire. It's just weird, the horror that rushes over you when you realize you've done something like that.

Speaking of houses, the wife and I think we've found a house. The problem is we both found a different house we like. We looked at a forclosure this weekend that I had high hopes about, but they're asking way too much. We'd probably never see our money back out of it, and it just didn't do that much for me once I saw it. Anyway, we're going to take a second look at both of them and see what happens.