Friday, February 25, 2005

Damnit...

The new girl works out at the Y...in the mornings. Here I was attempting a leg workout (which puts me in a bad mood anyway) and my workout partner goes "Hmm...she's new." She walks by and I said "Yeah, I think I work with that girl." About then, she turns around and waves and giggles. I just waved. I didn't speak. I never speak to this girl. I know some of you are probably thinking "You could be sociable and talk to her." No, I can't. Something tells me one day she's going to have someone fired for sexual harrassment and I'll be damned if it's going to be me. I'm sure she's nice enuogh, but she gets enough attention from the other guys here (and now my workout partner) that she certainly doesn't need me. Not to mention she's just not that good looking. At least she wasn't singing with her iPod on. I don't know that I could handle that at the gym.

3 Comments:

Sorry to hear that you're now burdened with this. Has to make a workout less enjoyable however maybe the farting barbie will kill her off with her smell!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 2:56 PM  
Somehow or another I think those two would get along. I don't know if you've seen Harold and Kumar, but those two might play Battleshits in the locker room if given the chance.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 8:29 AM  
LOL!! Yeah I've seen Harold and Kumar! That is a bad situation. I'm sure you'll find a remedy for that situation.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 6:13 PM