Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The new girl likes attention

If you've been reading this blog lately, you all know we have a new girl here at work that guys are circling like vultures. She must like the attention because I've seen her do nothing but talk on her damn cell phone (cell phones are prohibited at work) and send e-mails to her friends. I wish they'd posted her job so I could apply for it. Anyway, today she shows up in a strapless dress. Honestly, why would you do this? We wear jeans and t-shirts to work. The only reason you should show up in a strapless dress made over like you're going to prom is because you want someone to notice you. I made it a point not to speak to her until she walked in and out of the kitchen 30 times while I was trying to eat lunch. She was cooking a lasagna, because she just clocked in so it had to be time to eat. I guess it's nice to clock in and fix lunch. Honestly, can they pay me to do nothing? Wait....they're paying me to blog. I guess I shouldn't complain.

2 Comments:

Ok, I know it's been unseasonably warm around here for a few days, but as strapless dress?? It's February! Yes, she wants attention, that's obvious...she's an idiot.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 9:12 PM  
I'm not too worried. We pretty much have free reign of the internet and I'm not posting anything that isn't true. Thanks for the heads up though.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 10:02 PM