Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day...now please don't be stupid.

Well, it's St. Patrick's day. It's not enough that I have to wear green, it seems that people are still stupid enough to go "Hey! Your name is Patrick! It's your day, right?" Okay, seriously. That wasn't amusing when I was in second grade and it's not amusing now that I'm 26. It's just not. I have heard that 37 times today. No, it's not my birthday (thank the Lord), and they're not letting me have free reign at work.

Outside of that, I fully plan on having an Irish Car Bomb (Guinness and Bailey's) tonight along with some green beer if that's possible. I do not plan on speaking in an Irish accent or dancing a jig because my name is Patrick. I will also not wear a T-shirt that says "You must be Irish, 'cause my Penis is Dublin," or pins that say "Kiss my I'm Irish." I'm not Irish, I don't even have red hair. If you want to kiss me, you'll probably get beat up by my wife and I'm sure no woman wants to get beat up for kissing a fat guy named Patrick on St. Patrick's day.

Have a very Happy and Safe St. Patrick's Day and please drink responsibly. Tomorrow, we'll bring you new rules and regulations for working out in a public facility such as the YMCA.

3 Comments:

Hope you didn't drink too much green beer :).
posted by Blogger Chastity at 10:10 PM  
Hope you had a good one! I got to watch Greg drink his green beer,so I started beggin Baby E to be born. She wasn't. No beer for me.

So when do you two want to babysit so I can have green beer?
posted by Blogger Jenn at 9:25 AM  
Ooh...babysit. Hmm...We'll have to get back to you on that one.

Sadly, I only had one Red Irish Lager at Big River because our waitress sucked.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 2:45 PM