Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Just to let you all know...

Lipton "fresh brewed" Iced Tea with Lemon sucks ass. I purchased a bottle today and it was the worst thing I'd ever tried to drink so I called the quality control number on their bottle and they asked what was wrong so I told them "This tea sucks. It tastes like it's got dirt in it." They assured me it did not and asked me how to improve the taste of their tea. I said "Make it taste more like tea and less like a bottle of ass!" They offered to send me a voucher for another tea and I had to ask why. Why in the hell with this one so bad that the sewage like after taste is still in my mouth would I venture to purchase another one. I told them they should send me a voucher for their competitors tea but she wasn't authorized to do that. On the good side, the Aquafina Flavor Splash Citrus Blend does not taste like raw sewage, dirt, or ass. It does taste like kool-aid with too much sugar but compared to the Lipton Tea I just drank it's a $200 bottle of wine. That's all. You can go back to what you were doing now.

4 Comments:

I'm not a big fan of that stuff either. Sun tea is the best, and if I can't get around to making that, I use my coffee pot and just put tea bags in where the coffee and filter would normally go and make a pot of tea that way, then stick the pot in the fridge to cool.

Once I got a can of Minute Maid orange juice out of the school vending machine. Apparently juice isn't as big of a seller as soda, because when I took a sip of the juice I swear it was as if I just french kissed a cadaver. I looked more closely at the can to see the expiration date which was dated over a year prior. I sent the can with a note to the office that read, "Are you trying to kill me???"

I can totally relate to what happened to you.
posted by Blogger Sprinkles at 5:59 PM  
That's just nasty. And what is sad is that that is what the Yankees consider to be tea. You're hard pressed to find freshbrewed. And for the love of God, never ask for sugar.
posted by Blogger Jenn at 1:09 AM  
Usually it's pretty good but this one sucked big time.

Insanity, that's hilarious about the minute maid can.

Hooters, one day we'll take the secret of sweet tea beyond the Mason Dixon line.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 9:12 AM  
I'm very curious about this sweat tea stuff that you southerners brag about so much. I enjoy tea (mostly hot), but I can drink an ice tea. And if it's got some sugar in it that much better. So perhaps I'd like the southern stuff?

I have not been a fan of any bottled teas. I've had them but it's usually on a road trip when I don't want another soda or something.

Lots of posting going on lately...must be slow at the store!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 10:00 AM