Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Tumbler Photos

My hot wife was at home while I was out getting meat for the barbecue this weekend and she took some new photos of the puppy. So here they are for your enjoyment.


He Loves the tall grass.


Just to make sure Mom isn't reading her magazine...because that would detract from paying attention to the puppy.


Tug-o-war with the rumrunners. This might be his favorite game.


And at the end of the day...tired.

We're actually both asleep at this point, but nobody really wants to see me sleeping do they? He's up to 11 pounds now and his feet are getting big. Pretty soon he'll be tripping over them...oh wait. He does that now.

5 Comments:

He looks so much bigger than he did in his first pictures already!!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous at 3:10 PM  
Yeah, he's just about 12 pounds and in his first photos he was four pounds so he's putting on some size.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 4:11 PM  
Awww..he's so cute! I'm sure that's what I'll say every time you post pictures...but he is!! I'd just like to squeeze him!!
posted by Blogger Chastity at 11:19 PM  
I've already said this...but those photos are awesome! Can't wait to see more of him!
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 8:08 AM  
Chas - he would probably let you. He loves new people and loves when people fuss over him.

Chris - I think if your wife ever met a Bullmastiff she'd change her mind about owning one.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 10:39 AM