Sunday, July 08, 2007

Week Long Review

It's been over a week since my last post and I'm sure you're dying to know what's been going on. Well, not much really. But at the same time quite a bit.

First off Fourth of July was awesome. We had a bitchin pancake breakfast with the rumrunners, and shortly thereafer I left with to go see Transformers with Mike. I think every year since I can remember I went to see a flic on the fourth with Dad or with someone...except for last year...we were in Austin with my brother-in-law. In short, Transformers was a damn good flic. Well worth the price of admission, and they've already committed to two sequels. Why not? Everyone wants to see giant robots blow shit up and hot chics save the world right? Right. So, after the movie we grilled brats boiled in Guiness, and drank some rum. Then went over to my brother-in-laws new house and drank some more with our rumrunning homeys in tow. We met some of his very interesting friends and had a good time. One of his friends got way drunk and informed my hot wife that if she was single he wanted to start dating her. In his drunken stupor he asked my permission on this as well. Around 11 we came home and finished off a bottle and a half of rum. I could go in to all the details of everything that happened, but the blog would be six pages long and no one would want to read it. In short, this Fourth of July was Legen...wait for it...and I hope you're not lactose intolerant...because...here it comes...dary! I even made sure to hug a soldier and thank him for the freedoms we all enjoy.

The rest of the week harbored a computer crash at work for me that I still haven't recovered from, and of course more work. Yesterday morning we took the puppy to the vet for his 12 week check up and he's fine. Tumber is up to 16.4lbs so he's growing by about two pounds per week. So for your weekend enjoyment, here are the latest pictures taken by yours truly.

On the deck.

He can get up the stairs, but hasn't mastered the getting down part yet. So he just sits there looking pitiful until you take him back down to the yard to play.


That's it for now. The Indy Car pre-race show starts in sixteen minutes and I'm going to go catch all the action from Watkins Glen. Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

2 Comments:

Awesome pictures of tumbler. He's definetly getting bigger. From the last pictures you posted up to these, I can really tell the difference.

hope you are able to recover your computer at work.
posted by Blogger Christian D. at 7:37 AM  
I think the big indicator is his feet. They are getting pretty big, and he outgrew his last collar so now everyone who sees him talks about how big he's going to get. Haven't run in to the ass clown from the vet last time, but hopefully soon.

Computer crashes suck. Hopefully we didn't lose anything, but I should know today.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 9:18 AM