Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How Did You Get Here?

It's been since my stat counter has worked. I think for the last year every time I tried to log in it said they were updating the server but my information was being saved. Since it's been a while since I've actually had referrers I thought I'd bring back the posts of how people find me. I'm always curious how I get found, and todays top five search terms just make me wonder.

5. Henry Rollins - Okay, an obvious one since Mike and I just saw his spoken word tour. Again...go see Henry Rollins if he comes close enough for you to go.

4. Hottest Wife Stories - I can only imagine what you were really looking for when you landed here.

3. Manly Dog Names - You know, I've done several searches on this. Tumbler was not among any of the searches I found but it won...and I like it.

2. Employee Etiquette Farting/Fart Fantasy - These two were tied. For the first one - Is there such a thing? I mean seriously, doesn't everyone just scream and point to the person closest to them? I think that's fair enough, especially if you don't like the person next to you. For the second one - get off this blog now and never come back. We will never talk about fart fantasies on the blog and if you have them, there is a good chance I already hate you and don't want to know about them.

1. Movie and Book Differences Bridge to Terabithia - wow, it's been a really long time since I wrote about that movie. But, you were curious just like I was. I still don't know the answer so you're welcome to e-mail me if you know. I'm all ears.

Those aren't near as interesting as some of the ones I've had before but I'm glad people in their busy daily lives can take a few minutes to find me courtesy of Google.

4 Comments:

I found you through my sister-in-laws (nellie's nook) throuhg sugar n ice. I find your posts to be comedic, real, and intersting. We share alot of the same feelings that aren't always truly spoken in everyday life but can be vented through our posts. Read my "Stupid people shouldn't breed" post.
Now THAT sounds like a post I could get in to.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 1:17 PM  
The main difference between the movie and the book is that the book doesn't really describe or focus on the fantasy they encounter in "Terabithia".

I taught this book last year and then we went to see the movie. It's pretty true to the book other than the fantasy stuff.
posted by Blogger Chastity at 2:36 PM  
Cool. My fourth grade teacher read us the book but I don't remember it that well. I did like the movie though.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 7:05 PM