Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Canadians again...why there, eh?

Well, I thought perhaps my first post being entirely dedicated to Canadians would cure me of my constant annoyance with them.  It didn't - they're still morons.  I get this call and the guy says "So, eh.  I had called a couple times this week and got prices right?  Well, they were the same both times, eh?"  So he sat there like he's waiting on me.  He thought maybe we'd give him a discount because he was Canadian.   I honestly had to bite my tongue.  So he then asks "So is all this in American or Canadian funds, eh?"  He had convinced himself that no matter what I said - it was Canadian funds.  After telling him we're not unfortunate enough to have to live in Canada, he asked me again if we could eat the difference and sell it to him at the quoted price in Canadian funds.  I'm sorry, but it just isn't my fault that you're a moron and I don't feel the need to pay for it.  If you are tired of living in a country that is always cold,  always dark, and is filled with morons like yourself - I would highly reccomend you move to France because we sure as hell don't need more of your kind here.  If you think it's too expensive - you're right.  However, you're not getting a discount because you're stupid.

What's even more amazing is that he just didn't understand.  "Other companies give me a discount because I'm Candian you know."  At this point, I just had to respond "I can't help that other companies make mistakes."  I told him not to worry though, if John Kerry got elected I'd probably move to Canada out of protest, though hanging myself sounded like a much less painful option, eh?

2 Comments:

The only good thing about Canada is that the drinking age is 19. When I lived in Michigan we used to go over there all the time when we were under 21.
posted by Blogger Shelley at 4:01 PM  
Wow - glad to see a Nascar fan finally posted on my blog.
posted by Blogger Raul Duke at 3:36 PM