Thursday, November 11, 2004

Seven Days to Go....

Wel, its' Veterans day so make sure you hug a veteran today, or do something to let them know they're appreciated. It's raining at our house. Rain usually makes the entire house damp and the floors feel like they're going to cave in. I know I'm overweight, but I don't think I'm so heavy that the floors cave in around me because they do it to my wife as well, and she's not near as heavy as I am. We need to move before I fall through the floor like the bath tub did in the Money Pit. Somehow I don't think I'd laugh that hard, but the good news is since the cars are out of the garage, they wouldn't get damaged.

Anyway, packing continues. We watched Good Advice last night with Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards. The movie was sort of like What Women Want, but it was a little better. I've always liked Charlie Sheen, but I've honestly never cared for Denise Richards. Maybe she's an alright person, but as an actress she's always played roles where I've hoped for a painful death scene. Sadly, that's never happend. Anyway, she's not in it very long, and the movie is good. It's worth a free rental.

Not much going on here. Just work, and rain. Hopefully we can get everything out of the dumplex before it caves in or catches on fire. More Later...